WHAT: A hands-on experiential training designed specifically for both EGC coaches and volunteer handlers for Equine Gestalt Coaching sessions and group workshops.
WHO: Offered by two graduates of TBAH-CP, Terri Mongait & Lauren Munger, both certified EGC practitioners.
WHEN & WHERE: 2017 schedule:
Wednesday, May 10 – TBAH Campus, Elizabeth, CO FULL (contact Terri to discuss options)
Wednesday, June 28 – TBAH Campus, Elizabeth, CO FULL (contact Terri to discuss options)
Monday, September 25 – TBAH Campus, Elizabeth, CO (Monday after Summit) FULL (contact Terri to discuss options)
- Learn key safety methods for handling horses within a coaching session and with large groups;
- Gain experience with a diverse set of horses with variety of body sizes and temperaments and experience how these factors impact the coaching session;
- Gain valuable insights into reading the non-verbal language of the horse and its role in the EGC coaching session;
- Experience alternative approaches to typical 1:1 coaching within a round pen;
- Learn how to assess volunteer horse handling skills and modify them to work within the EGC session;
- Gain valuable experience as a horse handler and receive 1:1 mentoring by seasoned professionals;
- Observe how experienced facilitators conduct a group workshop.
HOW to register: On-line at www.beginagainranch.com; or call us: Terri @ 720-467-4143 firstname.lastname@example.org or Lauren @ 303-591-4357 email@example.com